Sunday, October 27, 2013

Someone may be say.......

Lets read a poem:

Pussy cat, pussy cat
Where have you been?
I have been London
To see the Queen.

Like that poem someone may be ask me ???

Fazle Rabbi, fazle rabbi
Where have you been?

I say,

I have been very busy
with many many activities.

How funny!!! There is a match with the poem.

So now i am going to describe all the task i have done in these days. Specially i was very busy with learning, working, helping and other task. I learn many programming language like C, JAVA, HTML, PHP, JAVA SCRIPT, CSS etc. Basically i am going to learn other things too. Now i am fully expert of designing website. As a CSE student, i have to do a lot of other things too. Forget about it. I come here to shere all of my experience about many things term by term. You can also get these experience or idea by only a search engine like Google, Bing, Ojooo, DuckDuckGo, Gigablast, Yahoo! etc. But my experience or idea is unique and you cannot find second piece in the whole world!!!

Besides, am also shere some of my freelancing experience in which you can find how to income money without investment. Rather than you can also find which sites are scam or not etc.

I also share my software field's experience which is very much helpful for you. So, get ready for that.
Thanks everybody to read my article.
Yours 
Fazle Rabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment